Friday, October 24, 2014

I love your smile....








"Rustle of old pages" I love old books with their wonderful yellowed pages, always inspires me to be creative.

This is my all time favorite card so far!! I'm so happy with  how this turned out.....I sure hope you like it too!! I think it has as so many gorgeous elements to it....the image is adorable, the colors, gauze background, leaves in soft colors, the clock, the old paper behind picture and as the ruffle above and below pic!! I hope you like it too!! And these are the challenges that inspired me.....this is for the challenges over at Vanilla Dream (picture inspiration above, and the element of old pages), and for Free Creativity(Sea Breeze, picture inspiration above too). I really appreciate your coming to take a peek at my card, I sure hope you enjoy it!! Thanks Teresa*

8 comments:

  1. Очень романтичная и трогательная работа!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Красивая,нежная, такая трогательная открытка! Просто чудо! Как в это очарование не влюбиться?! Спасибо, что творите со Свободным творчеством!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also really like your card! It is wonderful!
    But we have a blog "Vanilla Dream" there are 2 types challenges, one - cards (the first Monday of the month), the second - creative. According to the rules - all except postcards.
    :) I would like you to continue to participate with us in the blog, you have great work! So explains the rules :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень красивая открыточка!! Спасибо от блога "Свободное творчество!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какая прелесть! :) Тереза, большое спасибо за красоту!!! :) Спасибо за участие в задании блога Свободное творчество!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Очень красивая открытка!!!

    ReplyDelete