Monday, October 14, 2013

Beware.........






This was so much fun to make!! I used one of more older Tilda stamps, and I made the broom using the pieces I pulled off the big piece of burlap behind image! I just put the pieces over end of a toothpick, then wrapped thin wire around it, and there was a broom!! Then I added two more "pieces" around flowers to make it look like little brooms were hidden there!!! I made the rolled roses, added die cut leaves,, die cut bat fence, some pumpkins and a bat! all the papers are layered and distressed!! This is for a few challenges! Totally Tilda (Halloween), Stamp & Create with Magnolia's (dress up for Halloween), Time For a Magnolia challenge (fall or Halloween),
 Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge (dots or stripes), The Crazy Challenge (Halloween), Sketchy Colors (sketch), and The Shabby Tea Room (fall and pumpkins) . Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is gorgeous! LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauwwwwwww wat een prachtige Kaart heb je gemaakt met vele leuke details.Bedankt voor je deelname bij TFM. Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is absolutely fabulous! I love all the layers, and Tilda is just toooo cute for words. Great job! Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tea Room

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers!!! this is just awesome!!! such beautiful use of colour combo and brilliant colouring. Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda and good luck Hugs Davinia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card this is Catz, love the shape, papers and of course Tilda is so adorable. Wonderful details and great layering. Thank you for joining us over at Totally Tilda, good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this looks awesome! Lovely details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh my gosh, I could not love this little cutie any more...just FAB! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember your lovely entry last year and this is just as gorgeous darling
    Thank you for spooking us with your scary Halloween entry @ Totally Tilda
    Hugs Susie Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW!!!! Your card is so beautiful!!!! I love the broom and all your layers. Everything is absolutely wonderful! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooow, this Halloween card is just amazing! I love all the details.
    Thank you for joining Skeychy Colors, and lots of luck.
    Hugs, Marianne:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my oh my ! great piece of art !!! I love all the details and fantastic colours :)Thank you for joining TSTR challenge :) xoxo Aneta

    ReplyDelete